- Answer the interview questions from the nominator.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs that are just getting started.
How long have you been blogging and why did you start? For almost seven years, and I started my initial blog, Write and Get Paid, to help other people who wanted to write for a living navigate the Internet after finding some good, non-scam resources for writers.
Do you have an absolute favorite blog, please share. I could make a list here, but I have learned so much from Kristi Hines at Kikolani about writing, blogging, and social media. She amazes me with the wealth and true depth of information she shares– and now she has an adorable distraction in her little Lucy, and soon baby number 2.
What is one piece of advice you would share with a brand new blogger? Write about whatever you are passionate about– it will show through and people will connect with that passion!
What is your go to quote? “Do or do not, there is no try.” ~~Master Yoda
Where is your favorite place to be? By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea!
What is your favorite dessert recipe? Homemade cheesecake.
If you could be anything in the world, what would it be? A bestselling author disguised as a beach bum.
Everyone has a “I wish I knew that then” moment, what is yours? I wish I had more pictures of family pictures of all of us when we were younger– I mean myself, the husband and kids…we only have a few snapshots and not great– should have spent the time and money to get amazing ones taken.
Who is your idol? My granddaughter Emma– she always is happy and smiling.
If you could only eat one food item the rest of your life what would it be? (Apparently, nutrition be d–ned!) Ice cream!
- Thank the blog that presented you this award and link back to their blog (done!)
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator, give 11 random facts about yourself. List 11 questions for your nominees. (done!)
- Nominate several blogs that you feel need the recognition that have fewer than 1000 followers. Contact the blogger to let them know they have been selected by email, commenting on a post, Facebook, etc. (done!)
- Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog. (done!)
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
- What is your favorite blog besides your own?
- Ir you could go back in time and make changes, would you?
- What is on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- If your house was on fire what would you save?
- What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
- What is your happy place?
- What could you not live without?
- If you could spend a month traveling– where do you go?
That’s it! Thanks again for the Liebster Award…this has been lots of fun. Hope you will check out some of my other posts, and also the blogs of the ladies who nominated and that I nominated as well.